We’re Hiring – Furniture Crew
Hi there, we’re Cameron. We are an events company with imagination and innovation at our core.
Our motto is: no event is too ambitious. From the first idea to the finishing touches – and everything in-between – we provide the creative spark to dream up truly exceptional events, and the experienced team to make it all happen.
To help us on our mission, we’re on the hunt for a full-time Furniture Operations Crew member to join the Cameron clan.
· Availability to work unsociable hours (weeknights and weekends, when required)
· Physically fit and able
· Work well under pressure
· Based in Glasgow
· Full UK Drivers licence (notify of any points on license)
· Core culture values reflect Cameron’s
· Great communicator – People Person
· Be honest
· Be diligent
· Preparing, checking, and loading furniture for events into vehicles then delivered to events locations throughout the UK
· Ensuring that Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
· Assist team members as per job requirements
· Ensuring the needs of the client are prioritised and met in accordance with their full expectations
Your salary will be competitive and based on both experience and current skillset. Cameron offers flexible working, with excellent holiday and company benefits packages also available.
So, if you’re already in the events industry and looking for a fresh challenge, or you have industry background and are looking to take the next step into an exciting and ever-changing industry, this could be the role for you.
You can apply directly on LinkedIn by submitting your CV – or you can drop us a message via email@example.com for more info on the role.